- Cookies policy
- Legal structure
Posts by category
- Category: Exploration milestones timeline
- Undertaking research in our lab
- Bringing scientists and industry together to progress the search for a cure
- Creating ongoing trans-atlantic research collaborations
- Working with groundbreaking technology & data to fast-track a cure
- Creating a first of its kind pilot study
- Building research collaborations with leading scientists
- Stress testing the early designs of Ekso Bionics robotic legs
- Category: Timeline - Achievements & Goals
- Category: Translation milestones timeline
Up to this point in history it has proven to be impossible to find a cure for spinal cord injury. But we believe we can change that if enough of the right people have the will to make it happen.
So, it is the Mark Pollock Trust’s mission to find and connect those people worldwide to fast track a cure for paralysis.
This year, we aim to raise €500,000 to fund our research programmes and build a world-class project management office to support scientists and technologists with the business expertise to translate their findings from the lab to the clinic.